Today is a very important Friday to me because it is my last day at my very first job as a lawyer. It's bittersweet-- I'm going to miss my clerkship & my coworkers -- but I'm headed to a great new job which promises to develop me into a better lawyer. Here's what I'm excited for today:
1. We're going to Pittsburgh! This afternoon R and I are flying up to Pittsburgh to spend the weekend with two dear friends. We've never been there and have heard there are tons of fun things to do, so we're really excited!
2. I bought the Modalu Pippa brogue handbag in Shark! This is one I have looked at forever, so when it went on sale for $154, I had to take the plunge.
3. On Monday, to unwind after Pittsburgh and finishing up my job, I'm going to the spa at the Umstead. I can't wait! I plan to spend the day there and take advantage of all of the amenities prior to my afternoon appointment for a facial peel. Will let you know how it goes!
4. I have the rest of the next week off in between jobs, so I'm going to be going to visit my Dad in Richmond, VA and my sister in Baltimore, MD. Lots of fun travel in the very near future!
sissy and me!
me and dad!
5. It's starting to really feel like Fall in NC! We've had some weather in the 70s and it has been truly beautiful! I was going to go to the gym on Wednesday night, but it was so beautiful that I decided to run outside instead.
Have a great weekend!